Wednesday 9 July 2014

Human Rights




My perception about what Human Rights are:

  1. If human rights are explicitly taught, students and people will know what their rights are, and will have more changes to defend them
  2. Make people responsible citizens who challenges injustices
  3. To live peacefully with others
  4. Human rights education is a human right itself. Everybody has the right to know their rights to ensure they are known, they must be taught.
  5. Teaching human rights is teaching values 
  6. Human rights apply to everyday life
I really realized this concept from the debate, this was our topic and the relationship of it with the school and how should be taught in the classroom.


Now, I don't have to much to say about it, I mean, I have to but it is a very complex topic to cover that I will think about even in many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment